Are you looking for how to register for Bank of America Online Banking or login to your online banking account? If you answer yes to the above questions, then this page is solely designed for you. In this post, we are going to walk you through the steps involved in registering for BOA online banking and also how to sign into your account after registration. All you have to do is to read this post till the end in order to get everything here right.
Previously we discussed how to login Bank of America credit card, so we are going to be looking at a similar but different thing in this post.
Using Bank of America online baking platform let’s you to confidently use online or mobile Banking because we guarantee that you will not be liable for fraudulent transfers or bill pay transactions. This will help you keep your financial information safe and we will process your payments based on your online or mobile banking instructions.
The benefits of using the Bank of America Online banking cannot be overemphasized. Below are some of these features you stand to enjoy on the platform.
- Pay your bill
- View transactions
- Access your FICO Score
- Transfer money
- Manage account alerts
- Change card PIN and lots more
Having the seen amazing features above, let’s quickly get straight to the main business today and see how to sign up your online banking account. I hope this helps!
How to Sign Up for Bank of America Online Banking
Here in this section, you are going to start your enrollment on BOA online banking. But first, you should have your Card or Account Number and Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax ID Number (TIN) handy when applying for BOA online banking. If these details are ready, follow the steps below to enroll to Bank of America online banking platform.
- Head over to the official website of Bank of America at www.bankofamerica.com OR click here to visit the page directly
- At the left side of the homepage, click on the ‘Enroll’ button to be redirected to the page where you would start filling out your details
- Enter the last 6 digits of your Card or Account Number in the first field on the page.
- Next, provide your Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax ID Number (TIN) in the next field. If you do not have an SSN or TIN, click on the ‘Don’t have an SSN or TIN?’ to use your personal details to sign up
- Next click on the ‘Continue’ button to go over to the next page
- You will be redirected to the next page where you enter your Contact and other information
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete your registration
- Your login details will be sent to you by email. Please make sure you keep your Online ID and Password safe to protect your account from unauthorized logins. That’s all!
Steps to BOA Online Banking Login
Once your account is ready, you may follow the steps below to sign into your account.
- Head over to BOA online banking sign in web page here
- Enter your online ID and Passcode in the appropriate boxes on the page that opens
- Then click on ‘Sign in’ to get into your account
- Navigate through your account to perform varying functions. There you go!
I hope this article on Bank of America Online Banking Registration | Login BOA online Account was helpful?
Please feel free to leave us a comment or questions using the COMMENT BOX below.