Barclays Online Banking Registration Guideline | Barclays Online Login – With recent, it’s arguable that online banking has become an important part of every banking institution. Barclays bank online banking lets you check you account balance, bank statements and make payments. With Barclays online banking, you can perform virtually all your banking activities from the comfort of your home or office without having to visit the bank.
In this post, we are going to be looking at how to register for Barclays online banking, how to login your online account through any desktop or mobile device.
About Barclays Bank
Barclays PLC, is a global financial services holding company that is engaged in credit cards, wholesale banking, investment banking, wealth management and investment management services. The Company’s segments include Barclays UK and Barclays International.
The bank was established in 1690 in the City of London. Then in 1736, James Barclay became a partner in the business. And over some decades, Barclays expanded to become a nationwide bank. In 1967, Barclays deployed the world’s first cash dispenser.
Before we delve into the main purpose of this article, it’s important to note that you must be;
- Living in theUK
- Be 16 years or above
- Have a Barclays current or savings account with a bank card, or a Barclays mortgage
How to Enroll for Barclays Online Banking
Follow the steps below to register for Barclays online banking. Please don’t use your web browser’s ‘Back’ and ‘Forward’ buttons during registration to avoid losing any information you’ve entered. Use the navigation buttons at the bottom of each page, instead. Let’s get started!
1. Navigate to Barclays Online Banking Registration Page through the link here
2. On the next page that appears, you will have to complete 3 steps to finish siging up. Enter your Surname and Last name and then your Date of Birth
3. Next provide your Postcode and Email Address in the the right boxes. Confirm your email address in the next box and check the box below if you want Barclays to send notifications about your account to your email
4. Choose your account type and enter six (6) digits of your bank sort code and then your credit card number
5. Afterwards click on ‘Next’ to continue. You will be redirected to the next page where you have to confirm your information
6. Follow the simple on-screen instructions there to confirm your details and account to complete the process.
7. Wait for thr system to confirm your information and your account will be setup. Now you can login to access your Barclays online banking account.
How to Login Barclays Online Banking Account
After creating your online account it’s expedent to access your account in order to start enjoying the benefits of Barclays online banking platform. Let’s see how to do this below.
- Head over to Barclays online login web portal through this link
- Select how you want to login to your account. You have the options of using your Membeship number, Card Number or Sort Code and Account Number
- Depending on your selection, enter your valid details to continue
- Next click on the ‘Next Step’ button below the field
- Afterwards provide your Password to access your account. You can navigate around to complete your banking activities online anytime/anywhere. That’s it!
I hope this article on Barclays Online Banking Registration Guideline | Barclays Online Login was helpful?
Please feel free to leave us a comment or question using the COMMENT BOX below.